regex find a word index of all matches
To find the index of all matches of a word using regular expressions in assembly language, you'll need to iterate through the input string and search for the desired word using the regular expression pattern. Here's a general approach you can follow:
- Load the input string into a register or memory location.
- Define the regular expression pattern for the word you want to match.
- Set up a loop to iterate through the input string.
- Use the regular expression search function or algorithm to find the first match of the word in the input string.
- If a match is found, store the index of the match.
- Continue the loop to find subsequent matches until the end of the input string.
- Store the indices of all the matches found.
Note that the specific implementation may vary depending on the assembly language and regular expression library you are using. It's important to consult the documentation or resources specific to your assembly language and regular expression library to determine the exact functions and syntax to use.
Let me know if you have any further questions.