openssl public key der to pem
To convert an OpenSSL public key in DER format to PEM format in Assembly language, you can use the following steps:
- Load the DER-encoded public key into a memory buffer.
- Initialize the OpenSSL library.
- Create an
EVP_PKEYstructure to hold the public key.
- Use the
d2i_PUBKEYfunction to convert the DER-encoded key to an
- Create a memory BIO (BIO_s_mem) to hold the PEM-encoded key.
- Use the
PEM_write_bio_PUBKEYfunction to write the PEM-encoded key to the memory BIO.
- Retrieve the PEM-encoded key from the memory BIO.
- Clean up and free any allocated resources.
Please note that Assembly language is not commonly used for OpenSSL operations, and it may be more practical to perform this conversion in a higher-level language like C or Python.
Note: The above steps are provided as a general guideline. For specific implementation details and code examples, it is recommended to refer to the OpenSSL documentation and relevant programming resources.