breakpoint condition delphi
To set a breakpoint condition in Delphi, you can follow these steps:
- Open your Delphi project in the Delphi IDE.
- Navigate to the line of code where you want to set the breakpoint condition.
- Right-click on the line of code and select "Toggle Breakpoint" from the context menu. This will set a regular breakpoint at that line.
- Right-click on the breakpoint marker (a red dot) and select "Breakpoint Properties" from the context menu.
- In the Breakpoint Properties dialog, you can specify the condition for the breakpoint. Enter the condition in the "Condition" field.
- Click "OK" to save the breakpoint condition.
Now, when the program execution reaches the line of code with the breakpoint, the condition will be evaluated. If the condition is true, the program will break at that point. If the condition is false, the program will continue execution without breaking.
Please note that the specific syntax and options for breakpoint conditions may vary depending on the version of Delphi you are using. It is recommended to consult the Delphi documentation or relevant online resources for more detailed information on setting breakpoint conditions in your specific version of Delphi.