drupal 9 remove field from view
To remove a field from a view in Drupal 9, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the administrative interface of your Drupal 9 website.
- Navigate to the "Structure" menu and click on "Views".
- Locate the view that contains the field you want to remove and click on its name to edit it.
- Once you are in the view editor, you will see a list of fields that are currently displayed in the view.
- Find the field you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button next to it.
- Save the view to apply the changes.
After following these steps, the field you selected will be removed from the view in Drupal 9.