excel shortcut to create hyperlink
To create a hyperlink in Excel, you can use the following shortcut:
- Select the cell or text where you want to insert the hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K on your keyboard. This will open the "Insert Hyperlink" dialog box.
- In the dialog box, you can choose the type of link you want to create. For example, you can link to an existing file or web page.
- Enter the hyperlink address in the "Address" field. This could be a URL for a web page or the file path for a document.
- If you want to display a different text for the hyperlink, you can enter it in the "Text to display" field.
- Click "OK" to create the hyperlink.
That's it! The selected cell or text will now be a clickable hyperlink.