how to import flask restful using pip
To import Flask-RESTful using pip, you can follow these steps:
- Open your terminal or command prompt.
- Make sure you have pip installed. You can check this by running the command
pip --version. If pip is not installed, you can install it by following the instructions at https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installation/.
- Once pip is installed, you can install Flask-RESTful by running the command
pip install flask-restful.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Pip will automatically download and install Flask-RESTful and its dependencies.
- After the installation is finished, you can import Flask-RESTful in your Flask application using the statement
from flask_restful import Api.
That's it! You have successfully imported Flask-RESTful using pip. Now you can use the functionalities provided by Flask-RESTful in your Flask application.