jsr223 postprocessor prev success
To use a JSR223 PostProcessor in Groovy, you can follow these steps:
- Add a JSR223 PostProcessor to your test plan in JMeter.
- Select "groovy" as the language.
- Write your Groovy script in the script area.
- Access the previous sample's response data using the
- Use the
prev.getResponseDataAsString()method to get the response data as a string.
- Perform any necessary processing or manipulation on the response data using Groovy code.
- You can use the processed data in subsequent requests or save it to a file.
Here's an example of a Groovy script in a JSR223 PostProcessor that prints the response data:
log.info("Response Data: " + prev.getResponseDataAsString())
Please note that the
prev object is only available in the scope of the JSR223 PostProcessor and provides access to the previous sample's information.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.