ionic react use yarn
To use Yarn with Ionic React, you can follow these steps:
- Install Yarn globally on your system by running the following command in your terminal:
npm install -g yarn
- Create a new Ionic React project using the Ionic CLI. Open your terminal and run the following command:
npx ionic start myApp blank --type=react
- Change the directory to the newly created project:
- Initialize Yarn for your project by running the following command:
- Install the required dependencies for Ionic React using Yarn. Run the following command:
yarn add @ionic/react react-router react-router-dom
- Start the development server by running the following command:
This will start the development server, and you should be able to see your Ionic React application running in your browser.
By following these steps, you can set up and use Yarn with Ionic React for your project.