change increase windows scroll bar slider width
To increase the width of the Windows scroll bar slider, you can modify the Windows registry. Here are the steps to do it:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type regedit and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
- Look for the ScrollWidth value. If it doesn't exist, you can create it by right-clicking on the right pane, selecting New, and then choosing String Value. Name it ScrollWidth.
- Double-click on the ScrollWidth value and set the desired width for the scroll bar slider. The default value is -255, and increasing it will make the slider wider. You can experiment with different values to find the width that suits your preference.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Close the Registry Editor.
Please note that modifying the Windows registry can have unintended consequences if not done correctly. It is recommended to create a backup of your registry before making any changes.